Download Homebase 3
Here you can download Homebase 3. For more information about Homebase, see the Homebase 3 product page.
- Current release
- Other releases
- System requirements
Supported operating systems:
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 8 (Note: Windows 8.1 required)
- Windows® 10
Other software requirements:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- Microsoft .Net v1.1 service Pack 1
- Administrator rights during installation and registration of the software.
Note: in versions prior to 22.214.171.124, administrator rights is needed during installation and for operation of the software.
- PC with >2.2 gigahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended; 1.6 GHz minimum required (single or dual processor system); Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended.
- 4 Gigabyte (GB) of RAM or higher recommended.
- 20 Gigabyte (GB) of available hard disk space.
- Super SVGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Keyboard and Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- JOSAM Bluetooth module, article # JT621 (Note: This is included in complete measuring kits)
- Note: do not use/purchase a computer with built-in Bluetooth function.
- Changed SQL server to version 2014. This will fix compatibility issues in Windows 10. Only 64-bit version available.
- Homebase no longer requires administrator rights when running the software. This licensing has been moved to a separate module.
- ACC/LDWS calibration in JOSAM i-track implemented (for testing only, not yet approved).
- Visual and graphical scaling improvements in JOSAM laser AM frame plugin.
- Reversed trailer measurement improved for JOSAM i-track plugin.
- New function in i-track supporting frame tool
- Trailer measurement in i-track improved
- Bug fixes in frame configuration
- Bug fixes in laser AM frame
- Various language updates
- New plugin: Tire management
- New plugin: Frame measurement for laser AM
- Support for new axle types (independent and driving)
- New function in i-track supporting mobile scales
- Now compatible with Windows 8.1
- Fixed a problem with reversed scales
- Fixed reports when viewing orders for TA Sync
- Measure all axles once in TA 180
- Scales on vehicle is removed in i-track, use TA180 instead