Download cam-aligner software
Here you can download the JOSAM cam-aligner software. For more information about JOSAM cam-aligner, see the cam-aligner product page.
- Current release
- Other releases
- System requirements
Supported operating systems:
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 8 (Note: Windows 8.1 required)
- Windows® 10
Other software requirements:
- Wireless server driver must be installed prior to software installation.
- Administrator rights during installation and operation of the software.
- Flash Player must be installed.
- PC with >2.3 gigahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended; 1.6 GHz minimum required; Intel i5 recommended.
- 4 Gigabyte (GB) of RAM or higher recommended.
- 40 Gigabyte (GB) of available hard disk space.
- WXGA (1366 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Wireless server, article # CA1009 (Note: This is included in complete measuring kits).
- Internet connection required when registering license.
- Better multi-language support
- Now available in 23 languages
- Increased readability
- User guides added in Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Thai and Vietnamese
- Notes are now included in report, or can be printed separately
- Added support for reference axle.
- Displaying of parallelity reference axle.
- New option to select unit for Toe measurements, and Camber/Caster/KPI.
- Added support for decimal degrees as measuring unit.
- Degrees and minutes input reworked when entering specifications.
- Graphical improvements for readability, increased font size etc…
- Removed unneccesary questions about floormarkers.
- Added specification limits for twinsteer.
- Added user guides for Swedish & Spanish.
- Unit for runout changed to always use mm/m
- User specified logo is now stored locally, i.e possible to select logo from removable media. (USB memory etc…)
- Display of checklist when starting new order.
- Translation update for: Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish, Swedish
- Added new procedures for: ACC/LDWS
- Numerous bugfixes.
- The Graphical User Interface (GUI) is improved and the menu buttons are now larger with captions underneath.
- New alternative runout is added, which helps the user to rotate camera and wheel with embedded rotation sensor.
- New vehicle type is added, VAN or transporter. It measures with thrust line (scales to be placed on the floor).
- Function for calibration of MAN LDWS sensor is added.
- Function for calibration of Volvo Group LPOS and FLS sensor is added.
- A new button in the start screen to easy access vehicle definitions and tolerances.
- Bug fix for measuring twin steer for right handed vehicles.
- Several minor improvements.
- New report layout, similar to Homebase.
- Twinsteer value is stored in database and shown in report and GUI.
- New twinsteer workflow.
- Support for calibration of LDW (MAN trucks).
- Bug fixes for the New order menu.
- Cam-aligner software for Mercedes-Benz