Heavy vehicle wheel alignment with camera technology
This compact wheel alignment system enables truck and bus workshops, as well as tire service centers, to offer wheel alignment services quickly and accurately.
Wheel angles like
- toe, steering box position, camber, out of square, parallelism and axle offset
- caster, KPI, Toe Out On Turns and max turn
are measured using our patented camera technology with the chassis center line of the vehicle as reference.
Enabled by the unique rolling method, toe and camber measurements may be taken while the vehicle is in driving position. No lifting of the axles with run-out compensation is required, alternatively the system can also be operated with standard run-out procedure.
Wireless technology is used for transmitting data between measuring units and the computer. The computer software guides the user through the measuring process and prints out measurement reports of values, before and after alignment.
- Current release
- Other releases
Wireless server driver
- System requirements
Supported operating systems:
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 8 (Note: Windows 8.1 required)
- Windows® 10
Other software requirements:
- Wireless server driver must be installed prior to software installation.
- Administrator rights during installation and operation of the software.
- Flash Player must be installed.
- PC with >2.3 gigahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended; 1.6 GHz minimum required; Intel i5 recommended.
- 4 Gigabyte (GB) of RAM or higher recommended.
- 40 Gigabyte (GB) of available hard disk space.
- WXGA (1366 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Wireless server, article # CA1009 (Note: This is included in complete measuring kits).
- Internet connection required when registering license.
- Added support for reference axle.
- Displaying of parallelity reference axle.
- New option to select unit for Toe measurements, and Camber/Caster/KPI.
- Added support for decimal degrees as measuring unit.
- Degrees and minutes input reworked when entering specifications.
- Graphical improvements for readability, increased font size etc…
- Removed unneccesary questions about floormarkers.
- Added specification limits for twinsteer.
- Added user guides for Swedish & Spanish.
- Unit for runout changed to always use mm/m
- User specified logo is now stored locally, i.e possible to select logo from removable media. (USB memory etc…)
- Display of checklist when starting new order.
- Translation update for: Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish, Swedish
- Added new procedures for: ACC/LDWS
- Numerous bugfixes.
- The Graphical User Interface (GUI) is improved and the menu buttons are now larger with captions underneath.
- New alternative runout is added, which helps the user to rotate camera and wheel with embedded rotation sensor.
- New vehicle type is added, VAN or transporter. It measures with thrust line (scales to be placed on the floor).
- Function for calibration of MAN LDWS sensor is added.
- Function for calibration of Volvo Group LPOS and FLS sensor is added.
- A new button in the start screen to easy access vehicle definitions and tolerances.
- Bug fix for measuring twin steer for right handed vehicles.
- Several minor improvements.
- New report layout, similar to Homebase.
- Twinsteer value is stored in database and shown in report and GUI.
- New twinsteer workflow.
- Support for calibration of LDW (MAN trucks).
- Bug fixes for the New order menu.
- Cam-aligner for Mercedes-Benz
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Swedish
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in English
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in German
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in French
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Spanish
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Italian
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Russian
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Portobras
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Chinese
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Turkish
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Czech
JOSAM cam-aligner brochure in Bulgarian
- Product sheets
11:53 Cam-aligner basic+upgrade sets for camera electronic wheel alignment and frame check (Spider based) [ SE / DE / GB ]
11:74 LDWS calibration add-on kits [ SE / DE / GB ]
11:75 CW-EB (FLS & LPOS) calibration for Volvo/Renault add-on kits [ SE / DE / GB ]
15:11 Equipment storage for JOSAM cam-aligner [ SE / DE / GB ]